Invited to a colleague's rumah terbuka but don't know what to bring? Check out our Selamat Hari Raya Oscar Orbz Bubble Balloon Bouquet, something unconventional but definitely putting a smile on your loved ones who're celebrating!
Not only will it make the Tuan Rumah smile ear to ear when seeing you holding this at their front door, it might even be the wanted and featured item when the family members are taking picture with the guests later on!!! After all, this surprising gift is one in a million and most if not all, has never done it before! Why don't you be the first to start the new and absolutely fun trend??!! Adding more happiness on the day of celebration is the best action possible!
This balloon bouquet is consists of
- 1pc 16" Sphere Shaped Balloon - Gold
- 1pc 22" Personalised Crystal Clear Balloon - Selamat Hari Raya
- 2pcs 11" Chrome Round Latex Balloons - Gold
- 2pcs 12" Standard Fashion Latex Color Round Latex Balloons - White
- 3pcs 12" Standard Fashion Latex Color Round Latex Balloons - Forest Green
The balloon cluster is:
(1) Helium Gas Filled & tied with Balloon String
- Floating time in air: Approximately 8 hours for Round Latex Balloons, depending on weather condition/temperature and how balloons are being handled and transported
- Floating time in air: Approximately 48 Hours or more for Sphere Shaped Balloon, depending on weather condition/temperature and how balloons are being handled and transported
- Floating time in air: Approximately 4 Days or more for Personalised Crystal Clear Balloon depending on weather condition/temperature and how balloons are being handled and transported
- As the balloons will naturally and gradually become smaller, personalised text on the balloon may show signs of wrinkling over time.
(2) Approximately 1.8 meter in total height, Balloons will be tied in cluster
(3) Attached to a balloon weight (for balloon to stay grounded)
Warning: Adult supervision is required as uninflated balloons can be a choking hazard. Keep uninflated balloons out of reach from children and discard broken balloons. Do not inhale helium gas at all time, it can be a health hazard.
Disclaimer: Product photos are for illustrative purposes only. Actual colors may vary from the product photos, and may also vary from the PC/Mobile/Tablet's screen due to monitor color restrictions.