Update: Can't decide which Fashion Color(s) to go for? Check out our Real-Life samples HERE
If you're still searching for Balloon Column/Balloon Pillar, or that Standard Balloon Arch that seems to be the same symmetrical arrangement on every parties, our advise to you is to drop that idea, because Standing Organic Balloon Garland is the trend now, and it is going to be leading the trend for the next few years. Standing Organic Balloon Garland is so flexible that it comes in a multitude of usages -- it can be used as a backdrop of your dessert table or use them as an organic entrance arch for your guests, the possibilities are endless. Here's our take on why you should use Standing Organic Balloon Garland for your next celebration:
1. Every Organic Balloon Garland is an art piece, and each of the art pieces is hand-made, curated, assembled and tailored to different style. It is impossible to find an identical piece as they're all unique in their own way.
2. As cliché as it may sound, the Standing Organic Balloon Garland is suitable for all occasions. We really mean it when we say 'suitable for all occasions': it can be used as a decorative piece of an intimate celebration among the family, or be part of an theme installation of a corporate Dinner & Dance party, it can be anything!
3. From Caribbean Blue to Royal Blue, we have the colour you need! The visual impact created from a coordinating colour of varying sizes of balloons is simply incredible!
- Your choice of colors: Choose from our expansive range of colors to for your next occasion.
- Organic in nature: The right balance of 5inch and 12inch balloons inflated in varying size is used, it can't be more organic than this.
- Just a friendly 'Caveat': Our Balloon Garland will be in its perfect condition for the initial 24 hours, and it will stay inflated for about a week. Having said that, as they are all Latex Balloons, their colors might be slightly washed out over time due to oxidation which is fairly normal.
Warning: Adult supervision is required as uninflated balloons can be a choking hazard. Keep uninflated balloons out of reach from children and discard broken balloons. Do not inhale helium gas at all time, it can be a health hazard.
Disclaimer: Product photos are for illustrative purposes only. Actual colors may vary from the product photos, and may also vary from the PC/Mobile/Tablet's screen due to monitor color restrictions.