[Mid Autumn] 中秋节, or Mid Autumn Festival (or Mooncake Festival for the foodies!) is one of the most important occasions for Asian & Chinese. In fact for most of us who're celebrating, Zhong Qiu Jie (Mid Autumn Festival) is the second most significant traditional Chinese festival after Chinese/Lunar New Year, because it's all about 'REUNION', all about celebrating and having important moments with family and loved ones, all about together-ness, and all about Mooncakes & Lanterns (XD!). This Mid Autumn Festival, let's take a trip down to the memory lane, back to the time when social medias and phones don't exist, when Mid Autumn is all really about walking with Lanterns, playing with Candles, enjoying the moon-view with family.
Adding this 中秋节快乐 Bubble Balloon to your Mid Autumn Celebration and strike a pose with family and friends! What a way of celebrating Zhong Qiu Jie!
Material: Crystal Clear Stretchy Plastic (outer layer) and Durable Latex (mini latex balloons inside).
This balloon is :
(1) Inflated with Helium Gas
- Floating time in air: *Extraordinary floating time of approximately 4 Days, suitable for usage in both indoor and outdoor condition, material is designed to cater for Singapore's warm and humid weather (*depending on how balloons are being handled and transported)
- As the balloon will naturally and gradually become smaller, personalised text on the balloons may show signs of wrinkling over time.
(2) Filled with 7" Mini Chrome Gold Round Latex Balloons (2pcs), 5" Mini Standard Fashion Color Round Latex Balloons - Aquamarine (3pcs), 5" Mini Standard Fashion Color Round Latex Balloons - Fuchsia (3pcs) and dressed with 1pc Metallic Gold tassel tail (measures 35cm in height)
(3) Approximately 1.7 meter in total height
(4) Attached to a balloon weight (for balloon to stay grounded)
(5) With single-sided artwork design of '中秋节快乐' (refer to product photo for detail design)
Warning: Adult supervision is required as uninflated balloons can be a choking hazard. Keep uninflated balloons out of reach from children and discard broken balloons. Do not inhale helium gas at all time, it can be a health hazard.
Disclaimer: Product photos are for illustrative purposes only. Actual colors may vary from the product photos, and may also vary from the PC/Mobile/Tablet's screen due to monitor color restrictions.