"Okay, what is a Balloon Centrepiece and why would I get that for my occasion?", you asked. Simply put, a Centrepiece is a central object (usually with decorative purpose) which help setting the theme and bring extra decorations to the occasion. They're usually not too large, subtle enough to allow greater visibility of the table while not obstructing the dish-serving process. Our Balloon Centrepiece Series featuring all our signature balloons (check out our Social Media here if you not already know) of your choice, inflated and styled into an elegant structure. The best part is, they can lasts for much longer than Helium Gas filled balloon, if you're looking for a worry free styling, look no further.
We shouldn't be highlighting that the Balloon Centrepiece will certainly draw the attention and making a statement for your entire venue, you'll be telling us so! This art-piece is especially curated for important occasions like Weddings, Corporate Dinner & Dance (D&D), ROMs, Conference and more!
Material: Balloons are made of Bio-Degradable Latex; Centrepiece structure is made of Fiberglass (fiber-reinforced plastic) and PVC (for its base).
This Balloon Centrepiece is:
(1) Consists of 6 Balloons (top) plus 8 mini Balloons (bottom) per centrepiece of your choice:
- 6pcs 11" Chrome Rainbow Latex Balloons (Blue, Green, Gold, Mauve, Purple & Copper)
The base is styled with:
- 8pcs of 7" Chrome Rainbow Round Latex Balloons (matching colors)
(2) Inflated with Normal Air: It will be in its perfect condition for the initial 24 hours, and will stay inflated for about a week. Having said that, as they are made of Latex (which'll be exposed to oxidation), colors might be slightly washed out over time due to oxidation which is fairly normal.
(3) Dimension: Total height is approximately 105cm, which is ideal for table centrepiece. Height of each balloons vary for a complete all angled look. (refer to product photos for full dimension)
(4) Standing on the ground on its own, no additional weights required.
Warning: Adult supervision is required as uninflated balloons can be a choking hazard. Keep uninflated balloons out of reach from children and discard broken balloons. Do not inhale helium gas at all time, it can be a health hazard.
Disclaimer: Product photos are for illustrative purposes only. Actual colors may vary from the product photos, and may also vary from the PC/Mobile/Tablet's screen due to monitor color restrictions.