1. Click on the "Reserve Delivery/Self-Collection Slot" button (on your top right corner) to check availability
- Select your preferred Delivery Date & Time!
- Delivery charge is $35 islandwide (inclusive of ERP, Parking Fees and all miscellenoues fee; additional cost applies for more than 200pcs of 12inch balloons or equivalent)
- Islandwide Delivery (including Sentosa, Hospital Wards, Changi, Tuas and etc)
- No minimum order required
2. Place your order at www.givefun.com.sg
- Order must be placed (with payment done) at least 2 DAYS in advance
- Give Fun reserves the rights to propose a different delivery time-slot and you shall be notified via phone call should Give Fun is unable to commit on the selected time-slot
- All balloons and parcels in the same order will be delivered together
- If you prefer Self-Collecting your orders (balloons/parcels), please read here
3. Check Out & Make Payment
- Cash On Delivery (COD) & Credit Term Payment are strictly NOT accepted!
- Support PayNow/Bank Fund Transfer
- Support Credit/Debit Cards (VISA/Master/Amex)
- Support PayPal
- Support E-Invoice (Strictly for Ministries & Statutory Board ONLY who support E-Invoice)
4. Receive a Confirmation Email & SMS from Give Fun team (via email@example.com)
- Congrats! Your delivery is confirmed!
- Please call us at 69092327 if you have not receive any Confirmation Email & SMS from us 48 hours after you have placed an order
5. Your balloons will be delivered to your location
- No exchange/refund is allowed once balloons are handed-over in good condition
- Give Fun aims to provide efficient delivery, actual delivery time varies from 30 MINUTES before or after your stated delivery time slot due to unforeseen weather condition and road traffic.
What if: Change of mind after order is placed?
- Change of time/date/location is subject to availability, and with a charge of $5
- Kindly ensure there will be someone to receive the balloons at your stated delivery date/time as re-delivery is chargeable at $35 and subject to availability.
READ: 5 TIPS taking care of your helium balloons!