We're really proud of ourselves when we first launched our Balloon Hand Bouquets series, its unique style & arrangements (looks like flower bouquet, but they are balloons! which means they can last alot longer!) and nature of the Hand Bouquet (making it a perfect candidate as a gift!) are well received by our customers! Check out here if you have not! This Valentine's Day, we've come up with a limited-time only, petite version of our Balloon Hand Bouquet, we call it -- [My Love, My Valentine Balloons Hand Bouquet] Petite Personalised Name Satin Sangria and Gold Love You Balloons Hand Bouquet.
Unlike fresh flower bouquet, our Balloon Hand Bouquet can last up to a month! We want something that is petite in size, yet looks elegant in life. For this creation, we're using a bold 9" Love You Foil Balloons matching with a see through Metallic Gold & Red Confettis Bubble Balloon (which you may customise you her/his name onto), styled together with 4" Metallic Red Heart Foil Balloons to create this like-no-other petite Hand Balloon Bouquet. A subtle yet elegant Vday gift/bouquet, this is!
Material: Mylar Foil & Bubble Balloon, Superior quality
Petite Personalised Name Satin Sangria and Gold Love You Balloons Hand Bouquet is:
(1) Consists of 6pcs balloons in a bouquet
- 1pc 9" Satin Sangria and Gold Love You Foil Balloon
- 1pc 5" Personalised Name Metallic Gold & Red Round Confetti (1cm) Bubble Balloon
- 4pcs 4" Metallic Red Heart Foil Balloons
(2) All balloons are inflated with normal air
(3) Styled as a hand bouquet
(4) All balloons in this hand bouquet can stay firmly inflated for a very long period of time. It maintains full size for approx quite some time (up to a month); depending on weather condition, ambient temperature and how balloons are being handled and transported. Do note that colors of mini Latex Balloons used in this hand bouquet might be slightly washed out over time due to oxidation which is fairly normal.
Warning: Adult supervision is required as uninflated balloons can be a choking hazard. Keep uninflated balloons out of reach from children and discard broken balloons. Do not inhale helium gas at all time, it can be a health hazard.
Disclaimer: Product photos are for illustrative purposes only. Actual colors may vary from the product photos, and may also vary from the PC/Mobile/Tablet's screen due to monitor color restrictions.