Introducing AirLoonz, a brand new line of products in 2020 by Anagram Balloons which are designed to make a BIG statement for your next occasion. One of the key USP (Unique Selling Point) of AirLoonz is that no Helium Gas is required, just fill them up with Normal Air and they're ready to roll. The coolest part of AirLoonz is it can stand on its own, thank to its patent pending design & structure which supports it. Because they're Normal Air filled, so they can last for weeks if not months. If you're looking for something to make a big statement, or to WOW your guests (and possibly yourself?), or to inject some liveliness into your decor, you should really consider AirLoonz. We highly recommend, Give Fun approves!
In 1816, E. T. A. Hoffmann wrote a Christmas story “The Nutcracker and the Mouse King”. The story revolves around Marie Stahlbaum befriending her favorite doll toy – Nutcracker. We have to be honest with you that this Nutcracker Greeter Airloonz can't help to crack nuts but will definitely be a big addition to the decoration to the Christmas Holiday spirit!
Material: Mylar Foil, Superior quality; Manufactured by USA Brand Anagram
You may select your balloon to be:
(1) Normal Air Filled;
- Balloon will stay inflated for approximately a few days (depending on independent usages and different use cases)
- Balloon is able to stand on its own (without Helium Gas)
(2) No Air Filled (Flat Packaging)
- Balloon is sent in flat packaging without air inflation
- Balloon can be inflated via normal drinking straw, manual hand balloon pump or electric pump. All pumps or inflators are not included
- There're two inflation point for this AirLoonz Balloon: 1 for the base, 1 for the balloon.
Warning: Adult supervision is required as uninflated balloons can be a choking hazard. Keep uninflated balloons out of reach from children and discard broken balloons. Do not inhale helium gas at all time, it can be a health hazard.
Disclaimer: Product photos are for illustrative purposes only. Actual colors may vary from the product photos, and may also vary from the PC/Mobile/Tablet's screen due to monitor color restrictions.