Give Fun team wishes all our Muslim friends Selamat Hari Raya Haji Aidiladha, a meaningful and blissful haj coming 31st July 2020 (Fri). For the first time, we're launching our Hari Raya Haji Collection, so now you can celebrate the meaningful day at home in style, have feast with family and friends with effortless balloons and decors by your truly! We're keeping our Hari Raya Haji Collection simple and basic, with an emphasis on co-ordinating colors and Eid Al-Adha elements, making it really occasion-appropriate and really easy to beautify your home/office. Shop now and see how we transform your venue this Hari Raya Haji!
(Origin of Hari Raja Haji: This festival is celebrated throughout the Muslim world as a commemoration of Prophet Abraham's willingness to sacrifice everything for God, including the life of his own son Ishmael. Due to God sparing Ishmael and substituting a sheep in his stead, Muslims commemorate the occasion by slaughtering an animal and distributing its meat among family, friends and the needy as a special act of charity for the occasion. As a result of this special occasion, many poor Muslims are able to enjoy the unusual luxury of eating meat during the four days of this festival.In keeping with the tradition of 'Eid, local Muslims will dress up in new or special clothes, visit friends and relatives, hold 'Eid gatherings and parties as well as give gifts to their children.)
Material : Durable Latex & Mylar Foil
This balloons bouquet is:
(1) Consists of 4pcs balloons in a cluster:
- 1pc 35" Giant Crescent Moon Foil Balloon - Metallic Gold
(2) Inflated with helium gas
- Floating time in air: Approximately 8 Hours for 12" Round Latex Balloons, depending on weather condition/temperature and how balloons are being handled and transported
- Floating time in air: Approximately 24 Hours or more for Foil Balloons, depending on weather condition/temperature and how balloons are being handled and transported
(3) Approximately 1.8 meter in total height, Balloons will be tied in cluster
(4) Attached to a balloon weight (for balloon to stay grounded)
Warning: Adult supervision is required as uninflated balloons can be a choking hazard. Keep uninflated balloons out of reach from children and discard broken balloons. Do not inhale helium gas at all time, it can be a health hazard.
Disclaimer: Product photos are for illustrative purposes only. Actual colors may vary from the product photos, and may also vary from the PC/Mobile/Tablet's screen due to monitor color restrictions.